The Climate-KIC programme is preparing for the next intake of new startups. Teams will receive the following support package:
• Financial support of up to 95.000€ - no equity taken
• Coaching & expert workshops on a range of business topics
• Pitching opportunities and matchmaking with potential partners & investors
• In Berlin: office space on the EUREF campus
• Focus on clean-tech and green-tech, including software and hardware and intelligent technology solutions around energy, mobility, resources, smart buildings, climate etc.
• In addition, an exclusive partnership and mentoring programme with Munich RE and ERGO, for which startups can apply through the Side Call on the website.
The deadline for applications is 25th January 2018.